Designed with great attention to details, the bungalows are enveloped in a tropical garden with a total land area of approximately 2.16 acres (approx. 8.770 sq m).
• 3 Superior Bungalows ( detached ) and 2 Standard Bungalows (double bungalows), each with its own terrace, bathroom. Furniture can be purchased upon request
• Main house with 3 bed rooms, 1 office / storage, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room with hot water washing machine.
• Octagonal pavilion for workshops, yoga, relaxation, etc 8x8 m.
• Resting gazebo
• Mountain view, partly ocean view
• Own water supply from a 35m-deep well
• Water tank with attached storage room
• Hot water preparation through solar panels
• Ecological wastewater system
• Lush and beautiful ornamental and kitchen garden (ecological upkeep without chemicals)
• Parking spaces
Selat is situated between Lovina and Singaraja amidst northern Bali‘s rolling hills about a 20 min walk from the beach and approximately 3 hours by car from the international airport at Denpasar.The famous Lovina beach is about 5 kilometres away.
According to various news sources there are plans to build another international airport in northern Bali within the next few years. If true, the bungalow complex could be reached from the new airport within no more than 60 minutes by car.